Witherell Kicks Off 2016 Annual Appeal
When Greenwich seniors can’t live at home, they can make their home here. Donate today and help improve their lives 365 days a year!
At Nathaniel Witherell, we celebrate the lives of our 156 long-term residents every day. Our goal is to provide a warm, caring and safe environment that feels as much like home as possible. Our residents join in the rich social life and extensive programming we offer, and receive the individualized care they deserve. The Witherell is committed to providing the most professional and compassionate care possible.
When you make a gift in support of Friends of Nathaniel Witherell, you are helping to continue the Witherell’s 113-year tradition of being the finest skilled nursing facility in our area. Here are some of the wonderful ways in which your donation directly benefits Witherell residents all year long through our David Ormsby Resident Life Fund:
- Art: art education and painting classes
- Music: live performances by local artists and music groups; and specialized music therapy programs for Alzheimer’s and dementia residents
- Fitness & Wellness: exercise and strength-building classes, Zumba Gold and chair dancing
- Holiday Celebrations: special events for New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring Tea, July Fourth, Summer Luau, October Fest, Halloween, Veteran’s Day, Hanukkah and December Holiday Party
- Monthly Resident Birthday Celebrations
- Greenwich Chaplaincy Services: Catholic, Protestant and Jewish services
- Other Programs and Services: current events and reading groups, special lectures, Volunteer Services, pet therapy, movie screenings, organized outings, weekly Chapel flowers, daily newspapers and a gift shop for residents and their families
Please help us continue to provide the exceptional care and services that have earned us a 5-star Medicare rating, and accolades from U.S News & World Report and the State of Connecticut.
We welcome all levels of support. Please send your tax-deductible contribution in the enclosed envelope, or donate online at friendsofwitherell.org. And, if you’re in the neighborhood, we welcome you to stop by and visit our extraordinary facilities.
To donate online, please click here.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Scott Neff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-618-4227.