Save The Date: On February 28th, Support The Nathaniel Witherell!
Fairfield County Giving Day is an annual 24-hour on-line fundraising event to support the work of local nonprofits like The Witherell.
The Nathaniel Witherell is a community treasure! When living at home is no longer an option, Witherell is the place for Greenwich seniors to age with joy, grace, dignity, and compassion.
We invite you to join us to “Give Where You Live” and help us raise $6,000 for the Resident Life Fund. Your on-line donation will directly impact quality of life for Nathaniel Witherell’s long-term residents by helping fund critical programs, services and much more.
On February 28th, from midnight to 11:59 pm —make your donation by clicking here. The minimum donation amount is $10.
Hosted by Fairfield County’s Community Foundation, Giving Day invites those who love the Nathaniel Witherell to come together and make an incredibly powerful, collective impact. Prize money will be awarded throughout the day. Help us reach our $6,000 fundraising goal to support the Resident Life Fund.
Be strategic! Check benchmarks below and help the Witherell reach them!
- GRAND PRIZE: The non-profit with the most unique donors earns $20,000! The second place winner will earn $10,000.
- Give big: The “most dollars raised” earns up to $15,000 in prize money; 2nd place earns $10,000.
- Bonus Pool: $20,000 in bonus dollars will be distributed equally among nonprofits that secure 50 or more unique gifts.
- Get Up and Give Prizes: Starting at 12:00am on February 28th, $1,000 prizes will be given to 10 nonprofits who are the first to receive 25 unique donations of $25 or more—so, set your alarm clock!
- Give before 9am!!!! The non-profit that raises the most dollars by 9am will receive a $2,500 prize!
- Give during “Power Hours”: Big prizes will be offered to non-profits who receive the most donations during these time periods…
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch time power hour, $2,500
- 2pm—3pm: The Seasoned Enthusiast Coffee Break, $1,000
- BIG FINISH PRIZE: 9-11:59pm: The non-profit that raises the most dollars will receive a $2,500 grant.
Thank you for making a positive difference in the lives of our residents!