Give Where You Live! Support The Witherell on February 27th!
This year’s Fairfield County Giving Day begins at midnight on February 27th, kicking off a full-day fundraising drive for community nonprofits like The Witherell. Funds raised support important Resident Life programs at the Witherell—like art lessons, exercise classes, birthday celebrations, and even flowers for our interfaith chapel!
Help us meet our $7,500 fundraising goal. Your on-line donation will directly impact quality of life for Nathaniel Witherell’s residents by helping fund critical programs, services and much more.
On February 27th, from midnight to 11:59 pm —make your donation by clicking here. The minimum donation amount is $10.
Hosted by Fairfield County’s Community Foundation, Giving Day invites those who love the Nathaniel Witherell—a true Greenwich gem—to come together and make an incredibly powerful, collective impact.
Help our donation dollars go even further! Check out these prizes and help the Witherell raise even more funds.
- GRAND PRIZE: The non-profit with the most unique donors earns $20,000! The second place winner will earn $10,000.
- Give big: The “most dollars raised” earns up to $15,000 in prize money; 2nd place earns $10,000.
- “Why I Give” Video Contest: A $2,500 grant will be awarded to the nonprofit mentioned in the winning “Why I Give” Facebook video. Videos must be posted before February 18th. Find out more at: fccfoundation.org/give20
- Get Up and Give Prizes: Starting at 12:00am on February 27th, $1,000 prizes will be given to 10 nonprofits that are the first to receive 25 unique donations of $25 or more—so, set your alarm clock!
- Top of the Morning Prize — Give before 9am!!!! The non-profit that raises the most dollars by 9am will receive a $1,000 prize!
- BIG FINISH PRIZE: 9-11:59pm: The non-profit that raises the most dollars will receive a $2,500 prize.
Thank you for making a positive difference in the lives of our residents!