Here are some of the wonderful ways in which your donation can directly benefit Witherell residents all year long through our David Ormsby Resident Life Fund:
- Art: art education and painting classes
- Music: live performances by local artists and music groups; and specialized music therapy programs for Alzheimer’s and dementia residents
- Fitness & Wellness: exercise and strength-building classes, Zumba Gold and chair dancing
- Holiday Celebrations: special events for New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, St. Patrick’s Day, Spring Tea, July Fourth, Summer Luau, October Fest, Halloween, Veteran’s Day, Hanukkah and December Holiday Party
- Monthly Resident Birthday Celebrations
- Greenwich Chaplaincy Services: Catholic, Protestant and Jewish services
- Other Programs and Services: current events and reading groups, special lectures, Volunteer Services, pet therapy programs, movie screenings, organized outings, weekly Chapel flowers and daily newspapers
Make a donation now. It’s easy to do. Just click on one of the suggested amounts below.
With every donation to The Friends of Nathaniel Witherell, you will have a positive impact on someone’s life.